Telefónica and CK Hutchison are partnering to offer fixed, mobile and other digital communications solutions to large enterprises and multinationals.
Telefónica will collaborate with CKH Innovations Opportunities Development (CKH IOD), CK Hutchison’s international development arm, to jointly serve their target market within their own geographies, helping customers with digital transformation.
Jacobo García-Palencia, global director of strategic alliances at Telefónica, commented, “We are very pleased with the alliance with CKH IOD, its amazing track record and the synergies that it will create.
“It will reinforce our partners program as a way to jointly capture the opportunities that digital transformation offers our customers. We are confident that this agreement will bring important benefits to both our groups and continue to enhance our strong network of telco partners across the world.”
The groups will use their current product portfolios and sales teams to bolster their joint efforts to get solutions to market.
Key to growth
Susan Buttsworth, CEO of CKH IOD, stated, “We are constantly exploring new ways to build on and strengthen our existing enterprise and [multinational] capabilities. This partnership with Telefónica is key to this growth strategy.
“It enhances our own capabilities across our territories, gives us access to a world-class suite of digital solutions and enables our customers to access services through Telefónica’s footprint in the rest of Europe and Latin America as well as through the other operators in the partner program.”
- Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank shares rise on merger talk
- Six operators explore the power of 5G in use cases beyond better broadband
- House of Lords report calls for digital super-regulator
- Geneva motor show: Brexit, electric cars and luxury are all here
- France proposes new tax on internet platform goliaths
- Fibre reacts autonomously for the first time to changing net conditions
- Euro zone banks bounce up, Italian yields fall on report ECB discussing new cheap bank loans
- Broadband Forum update aims to boost migration to cloud access networks
- Italy's finance chief says Rome's major problem is investor confidence
- #WeEuropeans public consultation: It’s time to take back control